Please Read before placing a reservation at Brookwood RV Resort
Brookwood RV Resort reservations can be made by calling our office at 518-585-4462 or by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. Changes to previously confirmed reservations can only be made by calling our office at 518-585-4462. The full amount of the reservation is due at the time of the reservation.
All cancellations must be done by phone at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date or you will be loose the full amount of your stay, no exceptions. If you cancel at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival time the balance of your payment minus a $50.00 non-refundable deposit (for rv and tent sites) (if only a one night stay the full amount is due upon reservation and is non-refundable) and $200.00 non-refundable deposit (for cabins) will be credited back to you.
Before placing your reservation, we ask that you read and agree to the following terms:
- We will do our best to give you a site in the area that you request at the time of your reservation. If you want a specific site that you want you may opt to pay the site lock in fee to be guaranteed that site.
- Holiday weekend reservations require a 2 night minimum on RV sites, tent sites and cabins.
- All cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival or you will be charged the full amount of your stay, no exceptions.
- Check in time is after 1:00 p.m. for camp sites and tent sites, 2:00 p.m. for cabins and everyone in your group MUST arrive before 9:00 p.m. upon the first day of arrival. We do not accept guests after 9:00 p.m. on the first day of arrival, no exceptions.
- Checkout is 11:00 a.m.
- Maximum of 1 RV per RV site and six people per site (no tents). There will be a $10.00 per additional person upon approval.
- Maximum of 1 tent per tent site and four people per site.
- No refund will be made for early departure.
- All reservation changes and cancellations MUST be made by phone or via our online reservation system.
- Campfires and Firewood: You may enjoy a campfire using the fire rings provided at each site. Please do not leave your fire unattended and place any used matches in the fire rings. We do NOT permit anyone to bring firewood in from other areas to prevent the spread of invasive species. You may purchase firewood at the camp store
- Quite time is from 9:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Well behaved pets welcome on rv and tent sites, but they must be leashed and you must pick up after them. If your pet is aggressive towards other campers you will be asked to leave your campsite and the campground immediately, without a refund for early departure.
- No pets allowed in the cabins.
- We reserve the right to evict any person at any time, without a refund, if they are not respecting the guest guidelines, quiet time, and being drunk/disorderly or are in possesion of illegal substances.
- Act of Nature: Brookwood is not responsible for any damage done to trailers, RV’s, tents, cars, boats, etc. due to an Act of Nature or theft. Brookwood is not liable for any personal injury to tenants or guests.
You are responsible to pay for any damages caused to the campsite and campsite items. Sorry, we are unable allow firearms, fireworks, ATV’s, chainsaws, generators or space heaters on the property.
- COVID-19 Rules
– Stay at home if you or anyone in your party is sick (fever, dry cough, fatigue)
– Wash your hands frequently, do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Cover you cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
– Individuals who are not fully vaccinated, and over two years of age, will continue to be required to wear masks in public spaces, and maintain 6 foot social distancing per CDC guidelines
– If you are unwilling to or not following the above COVID-19 guidelines you will be evicted from the campground without a refund.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures — for you and other guests. You must follow the above guidelines. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Brookwood RV Resort you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Let’s keep each other healthy and safe.