Please Read before calling Brookwood RV Resort
We are running a special now through June 14, 2020 – $10 off a campsite per night and $50 off a cabin per night! Call 518-585-4462 to place the reservation to receive your discount. Come join us and get back to nature — hiking, biking, kayaking, canoeing and camping!
Brookwood RV Resort reservations and changes to previously confirmed reservations can only be made by calling our office at 518-585-4462. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit (for rv and tent sites) (if only a one night stay the full amount is due upon reservation and is non-refundable) and $200.00 non-refundable deposit (for cabins) by credit card is required when making a reservation. All cancellations must be done by phone at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date or you will be charged the full amount of your stay, no exceptions.
Before calling in your reservation, we ask that you read and agree to the following terms:
- We will do our best to give you a site in the area that you request at the time of your reservation.
- Holiday weekend reservations require a 2 night minimum on RV sites, tent sites and cabins.
- All cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival or you will be charged the full amount of your stay, no exceptions.
- Check in time is after 1:00 p.m. for camp sites and tent sites, 2:00 p.m. for cabins and everyone in your group MUST arrive before 9:00 p.m. upon the first day of arrival. We do not accept guests after 9:00 p.m. on the first day of arrival, no exceptions.
- Checkout is 11:00 a.m.
- Maximum of 1 RV per RV site and six people per site (no tents). There will be a $8.00 per additional person upon approval.
- Maximum of 1 tent per tent site and four people per site.
- No refund will be made for early departure.
- All reservation changes and cancellations MUST be made by phone or via our online reservation system.
- Campfires and Firewood: You may enjoy a campfire using the fire rings provided at each site. Please do not leave your fire unattended and place any used matches in the fire rings. We do NOT permit anyone to bring firewood in from other areas to prevent the spread of invasive species. You may purchase firewood at the camp store
- Quite time is from 9:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Well behaved pets welcome on rv and tent sites, but they must be leashed and you must pick up after them.
- No pets allowed in the cabins.
- We reserve the right to evict any person at any time, without a refund, if they are not respecting the guest guidelines, quiet time, and being drunk/disorderly.
- Act of Nature: Brookwood is not responsible for any damage done to trailers, RV’s, tents, cars, boats, etc. due to an Act of Nature or theft. Brookwood is not liable for any personal injury to tenants or guests.
You are responsible to pay for any damages caused to the campsite and campsite items. Sorry, we are unable allow firearms, fireworks, ATV’s, chainsaws, generators or space heaters on the property.
- COVID-19 Rules
– Stay at home if you or anyone in your party is sick (fever, dry cough, fatigue)
– You must wear a mask or face covering in public when social distancing (staying 6 feet apart) is not possible.
– Campsites are for immediate family only, no guests are allowed at this time.
– Wash your hands frequently, do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Cover you cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
– Campers with toilet/shower facilities must use their own facilities – the bath house is not available for use
– Campers without toilet/shower facilities will have access to the bathhouse – wipe down surfaces that you touch in the bathhouse. The bathouse will be cleaned and disinfected several times every day.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures — for you and other guests. You must follow the above guidelines. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Brookwood RV Resort you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Let’s keep each other healthy and safe.