Please Read before calling the Brookwood RV Resort.
Brookwood RV Resort reservations and changes to previously confirmed reservations can only be made by calling our office at 518-585-4462. A $50 non-refundable deposit (for rv and tent sites) and $200 non-refundable deposit (for cabins) by credit card, check, or money order is required when making a reservation. When using a check, it must clear the bank before the reservation can be confirmed. All cancellations must be done by phone at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date (except as noted* see below).
Before calling in your reservation, we ask that you read and agree to the following terms:
- We will do our best to give you the site that you request at the time of your reservation.
- Holiday weekend reservations require a 2 night minimum on RV sites, tent sites and cabins. For a holiday week or weekend reservation the full amount of your stay is due at the time of the reservation and is non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival (*Except 14 days prior to a holiday week or weekend – you will be charged the full amount of your stay), no exceptions.
- Check in time is after 1:00 p.m. and everyone in your group must arrive before 9:00 p.m. upon the first day of arrival
- Checkout is 11:00 a.m.
- Maximum of 1 RV per RV site (no tents).
- Maximum of 1 tent per tent site and four people per site.
- No refund will be made for early departure.
- All reservation changes and cancellations MUST be made by PHONE.
- Well behaved pets welcome on rv and tent sites, but they must be leashed and you must pick up after them.
- No pets allowed in the cabins.