Please Read before calling Brookwood RV Resort
Brookwood RV Resort reservations and changes to previously confirmed reservations can only be made by calling our office at 518-585-4462. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit (for rv and tent sites) (if only a one night stay the full amount is due upon reservation and is non-refundable) and $200.00 non-refundable deposit (for cabins) by credit card is required when making a reservation. All cancellations must be done by phone at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date or you will be charged the full amount of your stay, no exceptions.
Before calling in your reservation, we ask that you read and agree to the following terms:
- We will do our best to give you a site in the area that you request at the time of your reservation.
- Holiday weekend reservations require a 2 night minimum on RV sites, tent sites and cabins.
- All cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival or you will be charged the full amount of your stay, no exceptions.
- Check in time is after 1:00 p.m. for camp sites and tent sites, 2:00 p.m. for cabins and everyone in your group MUST arrive before 9:00 p.m. upon the first day of arrival. We do not accept guests after 9:00 p.m. on the first day of arrival, no exceptions.
- Checkout is 11:00 a.m.
- Maximum of 1 RV per RV site and six people per site (no tents). There will be a $8.00 per additional person upon approval.
- Maximum of 1 tent per tent site and four people per site.
- No refund will be made for early departure.
- All reservation changes and cancellations MUST be made by phone or via our online reservation system.
- Well behaved pets welcome on rv and tent sites, but they must be leashed and you must pick up after them.
- No pets allowed in the cabins.