We are OPEN! Call 518-585-4462 now to place your reservations or you may also place your reservation online by clicking the link on our reservations page.
These are a few requirements for those spending time at Brookwood and New York State:
– Stay at home if you or anyone in your party is sick (fever, dry cough, fatigue)
– You must wear a mask or face covering in public when social distancing (staying 6 feet apart) is not possible.
– Wash your hands frequently, do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Cover you cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
– Campers with toilet/shower facilities must use their own facilities – the bath house is not available for use
– Campers without toilet/shower facilities will have access to the bathhouse – wipe down surfaces that you touch in the bathhouse. The bathouse will be cleaned and disinfected several times daily.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures — for you and other guests. You must follow the above guidelines. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Brookwood RV Resort you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Let’s keep each other healthy and safe.
Many visitors think of Brookwood RV Resort when they think of Lake George family camping and Adirondack camping. Some choose Brookwood because of our close proximity to the bass tournaments held on Lake George and Lake Champlain. Campers enjoy our large, wooded campsites and the Adirondack wilderness right outside their door. So when you think of Lake George or Adirondack family camping, think Brookwood RV Resort.
Brookwood RV Resort offers the best in Adirondack family camping with 85 scenic campsites. Parking and the setting up your motorhome or fifth wheel with ease thanks to our spaciousness sites. But that’s not all, even if you don’t have your own RV you can still enjoy the facilities of Brookwood RV Resort and the beauty of the Northern Lake George and Adirondack area with one of our Camping Cabin and Cottage Rentals.
Available on-site for your convenience, Brookwood Country Store is well stocked with groceries, local craft beer, firewood, ice, essential camping and RV supplies, postcards, books, toys, quilts, a kids camp store, Rogers Rock items and a huge selection of gift items. Stop by and enjoy a cup of coffee and some great conversation.
All of our spotless showers and bathroom facilities are new, and the basketball court and play area are great places for a get together with your new friends. Outdoor activities include basketball, corn hole, canoe rentals, kayak rentals and a playground for the kids.
We are located one mile from Roger’s Rock State Park. Roger’s Rock is a day use area on the lake. For a small fee charged by the state you can have a picnic, launch your boat, go for a swim or just enjoy a day at the beach. We are located six miles from the Hague Beach and boat lauch and also the Ticonderoga Beach and boat launch.
Call 518-585-4462 to reserve your spot today! Or click here to reserve online.
- Fort Ticonderoga
- Mount Defiance
- Ticonderoga Heritage Museum
- Ticonderoga Golf Course
- Ticonderoga Historical Society
- Black Watch Memorial Library
- Bi Centennial Park
- LaChute River Interpretive Trail
- Lord Howe Valley Farm
- Roger’s Rock Slide (Rock Climbing)
- Tongue Mt. Hiking Trails
- Gore Mountain Bike Adventures
- White Water Rafting
- Six Flags Great Escape Theme Park
- Penfield Museum